Department of Gynaecology
The Gynaecology Department provides care to women in all stages of their life. The good health of every woman is the objective of this department.
The department offers state of the art facilities for problems that women face.
The following is a list of issues that are tackled at this e-clinic
- Problems of adolescence and puberty. The health of young girls
- Infertility. Problems in getting pregnant
- Miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage. Where a pregnancy does not grow.
- Menstruation related problems.
- Family Planning counselling or contraception.
- Ovarian cysts
- Menopause. The issues concerning women after the periods have stopped.
- Vaginal and vulval disorders. Infections and disease of the front passage.
- Hormonal disturbances e.g. PCOS
- Cancers related to the female organs.
- Infertility laboratory