Corns and calluses are annoying and sometimes painful thickenings in the skin in areas of repeated pressure Symptoms and signs of corns and calluses include- a thick, hard patch of skin; bump on the skin; area of flaky, dry skin pain or tenderness of the
be treated effectively with Homeopathy-
Causes - Hyperkeratosis simply means thickening of the skin. This thickening occurs as a natural defence mechanism that strengthens the skin in areas of friction or excessive pressure.
Abnormal anatomy of the feet, such as hammertoe or other toe deformities, can lead to corn formation as can bony prominence in the feet. Footwear that is too short or too tight or that exerts friction at specific points can also cause skin thickening that leads to corns . Abnormalities in gait or movement that result in increased pressure to specific areas can also be the cause.
There are also some unknown causes.
1. Antim Crudum - One of the best homeopathic remedies for corns on the feet It is one of the most commonly used medicines for corns. It is easily the most effective too. The soles of the feet are covered with corns. There is intense pain in the soles of feet and it makes walking difficult. There is aching pain in the soles and the corns. The corns are horny in shape and texture. The patient is mostly obese or overweight in build. At the same time, such patients are often fond of eating and tend to overeat.
2. Sulphur - One of the best homeopathic medicines for foot corns with burning In cases where there is burning pain in the soles of the feet and also the corns, Sulphur is one of the best Homeopathic medicines for corns. The burning is more in the warmth of bed. Painful corns yield very quickly to Sulphur. There is profuse perspiration on the feet. The corns are inflamed causing pain, swelling and redness in the affected area. Pressing pain in the corns is quite common.
3. Silicea - One of the best homeopathic medicines for corns that are soft and suppurate If the corns are soft to touch, Silica is the best homeopathic medicine for corns. Usually the feet are sore and aching. There is profuse perspiration on the feet. The sweat is offensive. It is also very strongly indicated in any sort of pus formation that may accompany corns. The patient is usually chilly and does not feel comfortable in the winters. Usually the feet remain icy cold. There is offensive sweating on the feet. This may be an important pointer to the use of this medicine in the treatment of foot corns.
4. Lycopodium - One of the best homeopathic medicines for corns with pressing pain There is aching pain in the affected area. There may be burning or drawing pain too but the most characteristic pain of Lycopodium is pressing pain. The heel pains as if setting foot on a pebble. Usually the right foot is involved. One foot is hot while the other is cold. The toes and fingers seem contracted.
5. Ferrum-Picric - One of the best homeopathic remedies for corns with yellow discoloration. In cases where there is yellow discoloration of the corn and the immediate surrounding area, Ferrum Picric is one of the best homeopathic remedies for corns. It is also indicated when the corns have resulted from an exertion or too much walking.
There are many remedies in homeopathy which are very
effective for healing corn very rapidly…. Consult our Best doctors
to get rid from your complain.
You must be registered and logged in to CommentLogin
04 Feb 2019
01 Jan 2019
24 Dec 2018
13 Dec 2018
06 Dec 2018
05 Oct 2018
24 Dec 2018
08 Nov 2018
13 Dec 2018